mo.unit blue (Bluetooth control unit)Regular price $469.00 Sale price $432.00 Save $37.00
The new mo.unit blue has been further refined and improved over the proven previous version. It now has 12 inputs and 10 outputs, interchangeable quality cable ties and above all Bluetooth® LE. This allows the blue mo.unit to be connected directly to our 'mo.ride' app on the smartphone. This feature is unique in the field of motorcycle accessories.
The entire configuration and alarm system can be controlled via the mo.ride app. Error diagnosis is also possible during operation and without removing the mo unit. A secure and encrypted keyless go function can also be used.
If activated, approaching with your own smartphone is sufficient to put the vehicle on standby. The built-in voltage can thus be switched on and off on the start button. Pressing again will start the engine. Once turned on, the vehicle's electrical system remains safely activated while driving, even without a phone.
The mo.unit blue is the digital control unit for a motorcycle, the heart of all vehicle electronics. It can be used with push button fittings or with classic switch handlebar fittings. It engages all necessary components on the vehicle and at the same time takes over the tasks of electrical fuses.
Relays and individual wiring harness components are significantly reduced and minimized re-wiring of the vehicle can take place in the shortest possible time.
When you use the mo button. , the number of all control valve connections is reduced to a single cable.
Features WITHOUT smartphone or mo.ride app
- Full digital button control, 4 or 5 button operation possible
- Complete replacement of the fuse box. 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and shut down in the event of a fault. After the fault has been eliminated, the safety function is automatically reset
- Location-independent built-in alarm system
- Digital flasher relay, load independent, optional and adjustable auto power off, mo wave mode selectable
- Integrated hazard warning system
- Direction indicators can optionally be configured as position lights
- Integrated parking lights and turn signals
- Control of low beam and high beam (up to 200 W switching capacity) with a single button
- Integrated digital brake light modulator, programmable flashing mode
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal)
- Integrated starter relay for starters with magnetic switch (switching capacity up to 30 A)
- Intelligent and configurable control / shutdown of consumers in order to be able to use the maximum starting energy of the battery during the starting process
- Integrated digital horn relay
- Two additional configurable outputs AUX1 and AUX2
- Diagnostic function for assignment of inputs, outputs, circuit switching states, short-circuit diagnostics, etc.
- Calibration and current measurement enable fault detection of all lamps
Functions WITH smartphone and mo.ride app
- Encrypted connection via Bluetooth® LE (Low Energy), therefore inviolable
- extremely low power consumption of smartphone and mo.unit blue (with active Bluetooth 0.9mA and in Powersave mode after 6 weeks of inactivity: 0.3mA)
- Keyless-Go (vehicle ready to start by approaching it with your own smartphone)
- The highly sensitive acceleration sensor helps display your mo.ride driving activity through activity factor, curve count, top speed, and more.
- Transmission of alarm events (with date, time, vehicle on the ground, etc.) to the application
- Setting the mode and sensitivity of the alarm system
- Current battery voltage monitoring in the app
- Diagnosis of all inputs and outputs, measurement of currents, voltage, device temperature
- Fault detection of all lamps through calibration. If the turn signals are faulty, the flashing frequency is doubled, the status message in the app and the audio information from Rideassist.
- Rideassist: optional beeper and real-time error messages as audio output via headphones.
- Manual switching of outputs via smartphone (except starter)
- Firmware updates without deletion at any location via smartphone and app
- Extension-free configuration menu configuration at any location via smartphone and app
- Vehicle management with automatic information on maintenance tasks, condition of tires, chain, brake pads, oils, operating materials, spark plugs, etc. by comparing vehicle mileage with a speedometer signal
- The logbook records trips and saves all generated vehicle reports, alarm events and maintenance tasks
- Display of parking position and ping! to help find vehicles
- LIN bus connection available for later connection of suitable motogadget products
iPhone from iOS 10 / Android from 8.0 (compatibility may be limited by manufacturer)
More information about the app also on mo.ride.de or on Google Play and iTunes .
- mo.unit blue
- approx. 50 cm connection cable for battery positive pole with a cross section of 10 mm²
- 2 cable eyelets
- 1 stainless steel M5 screw
- 2 stainless steel M5 screws with nut
- 1 x speedometer sensor with 2 magnets
- Detailed installation and usage instructions
Specifications and Features
|L/W/H||90 x 53 x 30 mm, hole spacing 74 mm|
|attachment||2 x M5 stainless steel screws (mounting and grounding), 1 x M5 screw contact for battery plus|
|the service voltage||6V - 20V|
1 x input (+ switched 12V) for ignition or mo.lock
(negative / ground switching) 11 x control input for: left turn signal indicator, right beam / low beam starter horn brake light switch kill switch switch position LIN-bus AUX1 AUX2
|exits||10 x output (+ 12V) for: left turn signal indicator, right crossing road starter horn brake light ignition AUX1 AUX2|