mo.lock NFC cable kitRegular price $82.00
The mo.lock is a contactless digital ignition lock with RFID technology that replaces mechanical ignition locks and their electrical switching function.
The associated digital key is only approached to the engine lock (switching distance approx. 20-40 mm) and the ignition switches on or off without contact, as if by magic.
The mo.lock is based on the latest RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) and is, unlike radio remote controls, for example, extremely tamper-proof. Each key is unique due to its numerical code.
Only the correct digital code can operate the mo.lock. None of the mobile keys / locks can wear out mechanically. The mo.lock itself switches a car relay that can be loaded with up to 40 A, which is sufficient for any on-board network.
Hidden installation of the small lock behind non-metallic parts, for example behind a plastic side cover, allows the mechanical ignition lock to be completely removed. A clean look and creative freedom are guaranteed. Ideal options especially for custom bikes.
The optionally available glass tube is so small (3 x 13 mm) that it can be sewn into the glove, for example. However, it should be noted that the glass tube key has a reduced range of 5-10 mm switching distance. The 2 standard keys provided (teardrop) are the size of a keychain.
All keys can be purchased as a blank key and then 'learned' to the corresponding lock.
We do not recommend using the mo.lock with an immobilizer. Ask your dealer/manufacturer if the immobilizer can be disabled.
Article number : 4002000
- RFID technology is tamper-proof
- each key has a unique code
- The key switches the contactless mo.lock and the entire on-board network via the relay
- Key / key and mo.lock are not subject to mechanical wear
- No batteries are required in the key - so no possible failure
- Thanks to indirect switching via 40 A load relays, overloading or burning of the contacts is not possible
- The mo.lock is very small and can be hidden in many places
- The mo.lock is completely potted and therefore water and vibration resistant
- Depending on the type, the keys are very small (key rings) to tiny (glass tubes) and can also be embedded in objects such as gloves, clothing, (non-metallic) pendants, etc.
- Keys can simply be purchased and 'learned' on the mo.lock - the lock service is already integrated
- Due to the switching distance of approx. 4-5 cm, convenient, contactless switching on and off is guaranteed, but unintended operation is excluded
- An integrated LED shows the status of the mo.lock during assembly and connection as well as when learning new keys
- mo.lock with approx. 50 cm connection cable
- 1 user key and 1 master key (tear)
- 1 vehicle relay 12V 40A
- 4 tabs with insulating eyelets
- flying fuse
- Detailed installation and usage instructions
Specifications and Features
|Diameter of the transmitter / receiver on the vehicle||30mm|
|cable length||about 50cm|
|Weight with cable||about 30g|
|attachment||2 x M3 threaded sleeve on the back|
|the service voltage||8V - 18V|