mo.blaze ice (Flashing)Regular price $80.00
Cool as ice! The mo.blaze ice is motogadget's special LED indicator.
A well-known complementary piece has been completely redesigned, fascinatingly designed and technically sophisticated.
The mo.blaze ice cream appears very neutral and discreet thanks to the transparent glass body, which is made of a scratch-resistant plastic. The small billet aluminum base is available in black anodized or high gloss polished. The turn signal adapts to all styles, paint and a wide variety of motorcycles.
With motogadget's TranzLight-Technology® (TLT, patent pending), the transparent turn signal body becomes a light source itself. TranzLight-Technology® intelligently uses the total reflection of light waves. This step-by-step development approach is not limited to simple miniaturization of the turn signal housings, but shapes the light directly via a crystalline glass body. Only precise optical CAD calculation and the latest manufacturing processes enable this new design and its function.
The luminous flux required for the TranzLight principle is generated by the intensiLED® process developed by motogadget and consists of three important pillars:
- Specially selected and philosophy converted high performance LEDs with maximum efficiency and 3W total power with a lifespan of over 50000 hours
- An IC-controlled constant current source clocked at 330 kHz
- Special collimator optics that precisely couples the widely scattered light of the LED into the glass body
The attached indicator is mechanically decoupled from the mounting thread by means of a flexible absorber and thus protected against vibrations and mechanical influences.
The flasher can be used like any conventional LED flasher with load resistors or all our load-independent flasher relays (mo.flash, mo.wave, mo.stop, mo.relay +).
The mo.blaze ice additional indicator shown here has an E mark and is approved as a front and rear indicator.
- Absolutely unique, new design and operating principle (TranzLight technology)
- Very neutral and light appearance thanks to the transparent glass body
- State-of-the-art high-performance LED technology (IntensiLED)
- Electronic voltage processing and safe protection electronics
- Very bright light in the direction of radiation, light clearly visible from almost all sides
- Single mounting indicator mo.blaze ice with M8 thread
- M8 bolt
- Connection cable approx. 100 cm long
- installation instructions
- Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0.5 fine thread, stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connection cable
Specifications and Features
|Total length with thread||83mm|
|Length without mounting thread||65mm|
|The largest diameter||20.5mm|
|cable length||about 100cm|
|attachment||Threaded bolt M8|
|bring||about 3 watts|